You’ll reach a staff member who can quickly address your needs.
To better assist you, the representative will ask you a few questions.
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Whether or not you have insurance
- The reason for your call
With this information, the representative will be able to efficiently schedule your appointment.
A few hints:
- If you are a new patient, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time to complete paperwork and register you in a timely fashion.
- If you participate in an insurance that requires you to choose a PCP, please do so prior to your appointment.
- If your insurance company requires a co-payment with your office visit, please bring it with you.
- Please give us 24 hrs notice when cancelling an appointment.
We know that you have a choice with health care providers. Thank you for choosing us!